Everyone Surfs Maine!!

After two great days of surf lessons, the 21 students on the Everyone Surfs Maine Intersession wrote down their notes of thanks to Wahine Kai Surf School:


Thanks for the cool soccer games and awesome stretches - Sam


Thanks for the help with the hang tens! -Joe


Thank you so much for teaching we the ways of the wave, and proving to me, and my very critical mother, that I am actually good at something for once.  


sincerely,


Dave


Dear Wahine Kai,


    I just wanted to say thank you for a great couple days of surfing. We all had a blast and we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to teach us how to surf. Thanks again!

- Brian


Thank you very much for taking the time to teach us how to surf! We had a great time despite the fact that it was frigid.  Thank you again! -Kelsey


Thank you for all of your patience in teaching me how to surf! It was a great two days of surfing and I appreciate the time you took to teach me! -Kelly


Thank you for a great two days of surfing. I had a great time hanging out at the beach and being able to start surfing so early in the year. Thank you for coming out and supplying everything we needed. - Nathan


I just wanted to Thank You for teaching something new! I definitely had a blast and would love to do it again so Thank You again for teaching me!-Tom



Thank you for helping me surf! I learned a lot of useful tips that helped me improve and I had a great time in the water! -Allison



Thank you so much for teaching us how to surf! You really helped me with my technique and I improved so much in just two days.  The waves were great and so was the hot chocolate! Thanks again

    -Emily


Thank you guys for the great experience.  The one on one instructional time really helped me! Thank You!  -Blake


Thank you for teaching me to surf and helping me ride the waves- Ryan


Thank you so much for teaching me how to surf. It was so much fun! -Alicia


Thank you for teaching me the basics of surfing. The brownies and hot chocolate were great!-Naomi


Comments

Popular Posts