Thursday, May 2, 2013

Everyone Surfs Maine!!

After two great days of surf lessons, the 21 students on the Everyone Surfs Maine Intersession wrote down their notes of thanks to Wahine Kai Surf School:


Thanks for the cool soccer games and awesome stretches - Sam


Thanks for the help with the hang tens! -Joe


Thank you so much for teaching we the ways of the wave, and proving to me, and my very critical mother, that I am actually good at something for once.  


sincerely,


Dave


Dear Wahine Kai,


    I just wanted to say thank you for a great couple days of surfing. We all had a blast and we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to teach us how to surf. Thanks again!

- Brian


Thank you very much for taking the time to teach us how to surf! We had a great time despite the fact that it was frigid.  Thank you again! -Kelsey


Thank you for all of your patience in teaching me how to surf! It was a great two days of surfing and I appreciate the time you took to teach me! -Kelly


Thank you for a great two days of surfing. I had a great time hanging out at the beach and being able to start surfing so early in the year. Thank you for coming out and supplying everything we needed. - Nathan


I just wanted to Thank You for teaching something new! I definitely had a blast and would love to do it again so Thank You again for teaching me!-Tom



Thank you for helping me surf! I learned a lot of useful tips that helped me improve and I had a great time in the water! -Allison



Thank you so much for teaching us how to surf! You really helped me with my technique and I improved so much in just two days.  The waves were great and so was the hot chocolate! Thanks again

    -Emily


Thank you guys for the great experience.  The one on one instructional time really helped me! Thank You!  -Blake


Thank you for teaching me to surf and helping me ride the waves- Ryan


Thank you so much for teaching me how to surf. It was so much fun! -Alicia


Thank you for teaching me the basics of surfing. The brownies and hot chocolate were great!-Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.